DJI GO 3.1.64 Update

Reaction score
Has anyone updated their app to this latest and greatest? I am just curious if it will actually repair my connectivity issue, but I am leery to attempt it! Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Has anyone updated their app to this latest and greatest? I am just curious if it will actually repair my connectivity issue, but I am leery to attempt it! Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Connection issue, which quad ? If it’s the p3p then i doubt it

Connection issue, which quad ? If it’s the p3p then i doubt it
I have cured my P3P connection issue by purchasing an RC off eBay. I received the RC and it connected easily and was able to connect to the DJI GO app with no issues. I was just wondering if this never app version has any issues or problems associated with it. I took the P3P out for a short flight today, and all seemed good. See attached image. I am also attaching my current firmware versions for my P3P. Please let me know if my firmware is up to date, or if I should even bother with updating to the newest app. I didn't receive any firmware update notices when I took my flight today.

Thank you!

IMG_0023.jpegIMG_0019 copy.png

Flew P3A with Ipad 6th Gen IOS 13.3.1 and GO 3.1.64 this afternoon.

Flight characteristics all good. All controls, settings, flight modes, etc. good. All flights stable.

HOWEVER, ever since 3.1.62 (including 3.1.64 now) Facebook Live Streaming does not work. If your’s is working, tell me how please!

Flew P3A with Ipad 6th Gen IOS 13.3.1 and GO 3.1.64 this afternoon.

Flight characteristics all good. All controls, settings, flight modes, etc. good. All flights stable.

HOWEVER, ever since 3.1.62 (including 3.1.64 now) Facebook Live Streaming does not work. If your’s is working, tell me how please!

GO app on ios > live stream doesnt work,
GO app on Android > live stream works fine.

Im badgering DJI on the forum for an answer as I use my Iphone 8 plus on my OSMO 2 and like to FBLS

GO app on ios > live stream doesnt work,
GO app on Android > live stream works fine.

Im badgering DJI on the forum for an answer as I use my Iphone 8 plus on my OSMO 2 and like to FBLS
Thanks. I have no Android devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic