DJI Go 3.1.0 released

It says in the notes that it restored playback of flight routes. I'm a little apprehensive about updating where as once one problem is fix, another one appears.

I flew about an hour ago but I didn't see anything obviously different. I just went out two miles and came back RTH. I wanted to use Tap2Fly but i got a message I was in a restricted zone. I was in a hurry since I had an appointment to go to. I'll hopefully put it through its paces later today or tomorrow if able

I flew again tonight, but again, I wasn't able to put it through its paces due to it being way too dark. However, I'm seeing is a terrible horizon problem. I even did an IMU calibration and a gimbal auto calibration right before the flight. It is confirmed that horizon issues are firmware or Go? I will try to fly tomorrow if the bad weather which was forecasted for tomorrow isn't too bad.

I was having issues with my Ipad Mini 2 showing green and freezing frames before the update. When I updated to 3.1.0 everything seems to be working normal now.

Reactions: twonorth69
I did however just notice on my imu screen the place where the colored bars are is blank on the iOS tablet. If I plug my android tablet in there are green bars. Not sure what to make of that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I worked great for me except the map acted a little weird? Even though i set it to follow the AC it didnt...Looked like some new map provider too?

Reactions: DEMENTED941
All, please forgive me. When I updated my bird's firmware to the latest, I got a message that the equipment wasn't supported. However, I continued the update all the way to a successful completion(as far as I knew at that time). I flew with the new update, and I had terrible horizon where I had to click over 7 clicks to the right to level it out. Of course, I did IMU calibrations and gimbal auto calibrations, but in flight, it went back to about 7 clicks off. I didn't know what to blame since I recently updated to 3.1.0 and the firmware.

I hate to even tell you how much of a bonehead I am, but I will. The short dongle supplied with the bird........was not the dongle I used during the firmware update, so that's why I got that message. That dongle I used was mixed up with the correct dongle with all of the other wires on my desk. I used the correct dongle while I downgraded my firmware on Assistant, and then I upgraded again to the most recent version. I also did another IMU and gimbal calibration after that.

I just got back from flying, and I'm happy to say it is flying about as perfect as it was designed to. I even hovered for about 10 minutes in my house, and it remained rock solid. Because of this, I can't imagine upgrading to a P4P or MavicP unless I have to replace it for some unseen reason. What scares me is that my wife is on-board with a P4P for a Christmas present for me. That gives me incentive, but it isn't enough to warrant an upgrade since it is still the same form factor.

All, please forgive me. When I updated my bird's firmware to the latest, I got a message that the equipment wasn't supported. However, I continued the update all the way to a successful completion(as far as I knew at that time). I flew with the new update, and I had terrible horizon where I had to click over 7 clicks to the right to level it out. Of course, I did IMU calibrations and gimbal auto calibrations, but in flight, it went back to about 7 clicks off. I didn't know what to blame since I recently updated to 3.1.0 and the firmware.

I hate to even tell you how much of a bonehead I am, but I will. The short dongle supplied with the bird........was not the dongle I used during the firmware update, so that's why I got that message. That dongle I used was mixed up with the correct dongle with all of the other wires on my desk. I used the correct dongle while I downgraded my firmware on Assistant, and then I upgraded again to the most recent version. I also did another IMU and gimbal calibration after that.

I just got back from flying, and I'm happy to say it is flying about as perfect as it was designed to. I even hovered for about 10 minutes in my house, and it remained rock solid. Because of this, I can't imagine upgrading to a P4P or MavicP unless I have to replace it for some unseen reason. What scares me is that my wife is on-board with a P4P for a Christmas present for me. That gives me incentive, but it isn't enough to warrant an upgrade since it is still the same form factor.

If your wife gets your the P4P, you can always send me the one you "don't" want. LOL

New maps ?? Closer to apple maps quality ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PhantomPilots mobile app
I think the quality is like before more or less, I didn't have a problem with the map quality before though :)
This newap is not as up to date though, as my house is not there anymore :p
It says "here" on the map in the small map window. Is there something called "here maps"? :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161119-221241.png
    Screenshot_20161119-221241.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 348

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing