DJI FPV- at least colorful nausea

That's what I call flying a drone. Wish I could do that.

Reactions: gudgeman
DJI is about to put out an FPV drone very soon- if I can do it so can you [emoji869]
Saw that and if it has the gps hold like you could hit with my P2’s
when you had it in manual I will have it. As long as it’s digital
fpv like what’s available now I’m looking forward to seeing more on it. The Tx almost looks like a cheap one so will just have to wait and see.

Saw that and if it has the gps hold like you could hit with my P2’s
when you had it in manual I will have it. As long as it’s digital
fpv like what’s available now I’m looking forward to seeing more on it. The Tx almost looks like a cheap one so will just have to wait and see.

well the rumor mill is going wild - it appears to be a combination of mavic type body (much more robust) with GPS and different flight modes- going from the mavic/phantom feel to full “acro” like I fly in that video- completely manual- we’ll find out soon [emoji869]

Reactions: dirkclod
You are a great flier. Did you ever race drones before? Did you ever hit a tree branch? post more of your great videos.

You are a great flier. Did you ever race drones before? Did you ever hit a tree branch? post more of your great videos.

thank you
I got started last August (2019) after I saw the DJI FPV advertisement. I’d been flying phantom/mavic prior.
I hit limbs, the ground, and everything in between [emoji38]. I build these drones so repairing is part of the scheme.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.