DJI Care Refresh? Is it worth it? Im a beginner?

Reaction score
Hi all

I recently purchased a P4 Advanced

If there is a malfuncion with any part of the device (props, gimbal etc) is this covered under the manufactureres warranty.

I have been told about DJI Care Refresh? Is it worth getting? Do you get this from the DJI website? The drone is only a month old and has been flown 2 twice in beginner mode. I will be flying it over the ocean quite a bit as well

Thanks all, any advice is appreciated

I never have it but it's worthy. They are supposed to replace your drone if a crash occurred, no questions asked.

If there is a malfuncion with any part of the device (props, gimbal etc) is this covered under the manufactureres warranty.
Many parts are covered under warranty for a specific period of time. Check out the DJI Warranty for more details.

I have been told about DJI Care Refresh? Is it worth getting?
Check out the DJI Care Refresh FAQ for more details on what DJI Care Refresh covers. Check out these search results to see what other members of this website think about DJI Care Refresh.

Do you get this from the DJI website?
You can buy DJI Care from DJI here. Since you've activated your Phantom over 48 hours ago, you'll need to submit a video to DJI to show your Phantom is in working order. See more details about that process here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl