Dji assistant2 asking for license number? All Sorted, born again noob.

Reaction score
Its been a couple of years since ive had to connect bird to pc, ive a new pc so installed assistant 2 and its asking for a license number to activate account. That is after i put in dji account name and password.

What is this license number and where would i find it..

Thanks in advance

Ive downloaded every app i could from dji, still unable to find somthing that allows me to update firmware

It was not this hard years ago, whats going on dji

Its been a couple of years since ive had to connect bird to pc, ive a new pc so installed assistant 2 and its asking for a license number to activate account. That is after i put in dji account name and password.

Thanks in advance
Assistant 2 does not work with P3 models.

FYI that it's best to just stay with your other thread on this same issue with your P3A.

Reactions: JoBe
All sorted thanks.

It was years ago i was updating firmware and was almost positive i had an app on my pc to do it.... but now im thinking thats not the case. My p3s still has not upgraded fw since.. born again noob..lol

Thanks in advance
Are you in the UK? If so it could be something to do with us all having the "register" as of end November!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj