DJI app

Reaction score
Quick question, in the app I have more than one pilot screen, like I have 2 quads registered. If I do can I unregister one they show the flight data with your photos. It's the screen that has a little triangle with a dot.

Have you used two different devices for flying ? My app does it also. Shows different stuff from android to ipad

Yes I have used a couple. Thanks
Another quick one, sorry my video connection is horrible, I'm in the country so should not be much interference. I go a couple hundred feet and week signal, signal loss I read all these great distances, I dont see it.

Yes I have used a couple. Thanks
Another quick one, sorry my video connection is horrible, I'm in the country so should not be much interference. I go a couple hundred feet and week signal, signal loss I read all these great distances, I dont see it.

Shouldn't be having issues. How do you have your antennas aimed?

My signal graph is also pretty much flatlined. With the P2 you could see its connection in your devices wifi settings I dont ever see the P3 showing up in my devices wifi settings.

It doesnt use wifi its hard wired from controller to ipad or android device whichever u use

Yeah, that is what I thought. Just looked and it does look like.I have two quads registered one shows sheets7777, and the other shows sheets both with the same flight data minus two flights anyone know how to delete one, I have logged in to the DJI website but nothing under my account about registered quads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20