dji app question

Reaction score
Was wondering I have a iPhone and a iPad mini 2, and i have a older app version on my iPad but a newer one on my iPhone. Is it possible to delete the app from my phone and sync my iPad to my computer then sync my phone to my computer and choose to install the older dji app that is on my iPad and now synced to my computer to my phone? Or would it automatically install the latest version? I know when you sync them you can choose to not update them before you sync so i would think that it would just put what version you had on your computer back on what ever device your trying to re-sync..

App Store will put the latest version.

App Store will put the latest version.
Well technically won't be going to the App Store just syncing my phone to the computer. It shouldn't update an app unless I tell it too. I'm the past when I would sync my phone it would sync whatever app version I had on my phone unless I clicked on the update apps first option

If I'm not wrong, it used to save the entire app during sync but from about a year or so, it doesn't save apps completely rather saves apps names only.

Was wondering I have a iPhone and a iPad mini 2, and i have a older app version on my iPad but a newer one on my iPhone. Is it possible to delete the app from my phone and sync my iPad to my computer then sync my phone to my computer and choose to install the older dji app that is on my iPad and now synced to my computer to my phone? Or would it automatically install the latest version? I know when you sync them you can choose to not update them before you sync so i would think that it would just put what version you had on your computer back on what ever device your trying to re-sync..
I've not tried this myself yet, but in theory, you could pull the IPA from the backup/last sync of the ipad, plug the phone in, and in itunes, remove the currently installed version and drag the IPA you backed up into itunes and try syncing the phone?

Or, you could do the charles proxy and older version of itunes thing to download the version you want. It's a bit of a pain to do, but it does work. (Link goes to youtube for a video of the process).

Reactions: alokbhargava

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl