DJI app p2 standard

Reaction score
Hiya can anyone tell me what I need so I can use the DJI app so I can see my height battery etc,, I wanna see all that and veiw from a go pro hero 4 plz

Hiya can anyone tell me what I need so I can use the DJI app so I can see my height battery etc,, I wanna see all that and veiw from a go pro hero 4 plz

You can’t . The app uses a WiFi module inside the phantom 2 vision plus, or inside the camera on the phantom 2 vision. The P2 standard has no way of using the app as it has no way to transmit the video to the app.

I do have the socket for a iosd mini and there's coloured wires coming out of the drone

If the wire Is multicolored (yellow, brown, orange, brown) it's used for a video transmitter and B+. If there is also a gray wire cable with an 8 pin Molex connector that would be for the zenmuse gimbal for a GoPro camera. The mini iosd is the third item needed for FPV system. You would still a monitor/receiver to complete the system. You cannot use an app due to the fact the wifi frequency operates on the same 2.4GHz as the P2 non-vision and would interfere with the P2 controllers signal.

If the wire Is multicolored (yellow, brown, orange, brown) it's used for a video transmitter and B+. If there is also a gray wire cable with an 8 pin Molex connector that would be for the zenmuse gimbal for a GoPro camera. The mini iosd is the third item needed for FPV system. You would still a monitor/receiver to complete the system. You cannot use an app due to the fact the wifi frequency operates on the same 2.4GHz as the P2 non-vision and would interfere with the P2 controllers signal.

Looks like you answered my question lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav