DJI App or any other app

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased a DJI phantom 4 drone. Having recently read the reviews on the DJIGO app, I am worried about whether to trust the app. I have seen other apps which you can buy. Does anyone use any other apps that they can recommend?

Thanks

Mandie

Reactions: dirkclod

Meta4

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased a DJI phantom 4 drone. Having recently read the reviews on the DJIGO app, I am worried about whether to trust the app. I have seen other apps which you can buy. Does anyone use any other apps that they can recommend?
Ignore the "reviews", most can be explained by users trying to run it on unsuitable tablets.
The Go app is excellent and completely reliable.
Even if you feel that you want the extra features that Litchi or other apps offer, you should become completely familiar with all functions of your Phantom using the Go app before getting adventurous.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Does anyone use any other apps that they can recommend?
You can find a list of commonly used apps here. Litchi is the most popular app on that list.

Reactions: Mandie

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

Thanks

Mandie
I agree with Meta Mandie start out with the Go app and go from there and welcome to the forum . :)

Reaction score
Ignore the "reviews", most can be explained by users trying to run it on unsuitable tablets.
The Go app is excellent and completely reliable.
Even if you feel that you want the extra features that Litchi or other apps offer, you should become completely familiar with all functions of your Phantom using the Go app before getting adventurous.

Thanks I have just purchased an IPad mini 4 so fingers crossed

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I suggest to start practicing with DJI Go App first and later on experiment with other apps.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the DJI GO app. It's very reliable and stable, and in fact is necessary in order to maintain firmware and upload basic parameters to the drone. It's the place to start with your first flights, which will no doubt be mostly FPV. Many people have moved away from it for most everyday flying because it doesn't have a particularly rich feature set. IMHO, Litchi is a far more comprehensive flight management tool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bkpiloti69ss