DJI Air 2S drone has been released! ?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
The DJI Air 2S drone has just been released by DJI! ?

Notable features:
  • 1-Inch CMOS Sensor
  • 5.4K Video
  • MasterShots
  • 12km 1080p Transmission
  • Obstacle Sensing in 4 Directions
More details:
It's now available here in the DJI Store and here on Amazon.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Ok I realize I'm still the New Guy...........but take my money!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MTO
It''s a kind of Mavic but can't say smaller or no.
Don't have much attitude to these small devices which only positive advantage is portability.
Of course in some circumstances this can be of paramount importance.
But I'm sure it would be nice to have it as a second drone.

The 2s looks like an awesome drone with its 1" sensor. I will stick with my P4Pv2 because the differences in shutters (mechanical vs digital)

Reactions: Falcon900
The 2s looks like an awesome drone with its 1" sensor. I will stick with my P4Pv2 because the differences in shutters (mechanical vs digital)
I'm really curious, why DJI is making so much effort making these new drones when they already have a better one since 2016 when P4P was released. Really odd.

I'm really curious, why DJI is making so much effort making these new drones when they already have a better one since 2016 when P4P was released. Really odd.
The Mavic 2s in an improvement on the Mavic 2. just like the P4Pv2 was an improvement on the P4P. The Mavic line in know for portability, something you can fold up an easily take with you to any location. The Phantom is a bit more bulkier. If the 2s had a mechanical shutter. I would have waited and went with it.

Reactions: Falcon900
They mention Air Sense, I wonder if that will be used for remote id. I know the P4P V2 has it so wondering if it will still require a module or not.

DJI seems bent of releasing more and more smaller aircraft with incremental improvements in function. When are they going to address the serious fliers who want a much better sensor and camera on a M2(3)Pro or Phantom 4 (5?), for starts?
Dji targeted a segment of potential customers and did not fail ... by creating smaller versions of the iconic Mavic Pro. We must not forget that after the Mavic Pro, the Mavic 2Pro and Zoom were introduced ... with much more robust performance than is predecessor ... the barrier for many to have it .... its cost and that is precisely where DJI put its chips, create a smaller drone with "similar" features and at a lower price, to be able to reach that group of enthusiasts that due to a cost issue, they could not enter this world of drones ... Don't be surprised that DJI continues in this same line, providing its customers with slightly more improved drones ... without "passing" the gap of what a Mavic 2Pro or Zoom can offer ... the Mavic 3 will be out by the end of this year and I assure you it will have some notable improvements compared to its predecessor ... it is a matter of patience ...

I heard it has a fixed aperture of 2.8 so without ND filters gonna overexpose in bright day light.

Most of DJI drones already satisfy remote ID if you buy DJI’s eauipment

Pretty good review and discussion of reason. for this incremental change
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic