DJI 3PRo

Reaction score
Just wondering I have my drone in beginner mode when I take it out what happens when the drones goes to high or to far will it stop or land ? Not sure what the limit are for distance and Altitude. And what a good return to home altitude ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

To start with you need to download and read the owner's manual.

As far as RTH altitude, it needs to be set higher than any obstacles near where you're flying. Simple as that.

Reactions: Pharm
Hi guys,
Anyone have used Litchi for P3Pro.
I'd like to test it. Unfortunately, it's can not use as trial.
So I can not decide it's worth or not.
Is there any crack or trial ?
Just only for the test flight if ok, I'd buy it.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for if I post in wrong thread.
I dont' know where can I ask.

Just wondering I have my drone in beginner mode when I take it out what happens when the drones goes to high or to far will it stop or land ? Not sure what the limit are for distance and Altitude. And what a good return to home altitude ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
When you hit the limits in beginner mode, the bird just won't go any farther/higher. It's not going to land. When you set RTH, remember that all heights are referenced from the Homepoint/takeoff location. So make sure that you take into account any changes in ground elevation in the area. For example, say the trees in the area are 75 ft tall. You might consider that a RTH height of 100 ft (RTH is set in meters, so 30 meters) would clear the tree. Ifthe ground rises up near you by 50, the top of that same tree would now be 125 ft (40 m) above the HP and a 30 m RTH could cause the bird to fly right into the tree. And remember, phantoms are pretty good about holding a height, but the altimeter isn't calibrated. Give yourself a bit of safety margin. I've flown up to a height that I thought was above the trees or obstacles and then slowly panned around looking for anything as high or higher than me in the area where I wanted to flyjust to make sure

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT