DJI 3 Pro won’t connect

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a DJI 3 Pro and I haven’t used it in a few years. I went to use it today but I can’t get the controller to update or connect..

Does anyone here know what’s up with it.
Thanks

Why did you tried to update? Isn't it better to just fly with the drone, instead of waiting for updates and risk bricking while at it?

Noone will tell you what happened if you won't tell how the drone reacts. What lights to? Any sounds? What connects, and what doesn't? Any messages?

If you did unnecessarily updated your RC, you now need to update the drone firmware to match it.
After some FW updates, there is a need to re-link your drone to RC.

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with @quaddamage . No chance that I would update it, but certainly not before first verifying that it works with its current FW versions. No sense intentionally introducing changes which would complicate any needed troubleshooting.

Also, we have seen and reported numerous times that the P3P is prone to issues if not used for a period of time.

As was noted earlier, we need much more info to even begin to offer any quality advice other than just guessing.

The ‘Do Not Update’ crowd, including me. No new ones in a long time anyhow. Hope your batteries survived the long wait. Follow the others knowledgeable advice and hopefully get you back in the air soon.
Be sure to stay in touch and let us know the results so that others can learn from this forum. Thanks and good luck.

Reactions: Oso
Bypass the headaches and send it in for service. My Phantom 4 had a similar issue. I hadn't used it in about 3 or 4 months and when I started to use it I got the update firmware notice, also the vision sensors needed to be calibrated, which neither one would do. Windows 10 would not recognize the unit on any computer so updating firmware was out of the question. I tried multiple solutions recommended by users but none worked. Your best option would be to just contact DJI and send it in for service. It's not worth the headaches trying to find a solution to the neverending issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj