DJI 24 hr support

I don't even attempt it anymore. I have no patience at all for that kind of thing. I'll e-mail for work on my controller gimble control.

After 2 hours I've given up and left a message to email me.
Meta...you didn't really wait 2 hours did ya ?
the rock..nod.gif

I have had better luck but the problem is maintaining their attention. They seem to be chatting with many multiple people at the same time and forget what they said to who even though the chat window has the chat history. I would recommend they handle support chats one at a time it's the least they can do to provide their undevided attention to a customer. That is how Apple does it.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Hey Dirk, should we tell him where we work... "24 hour Support"?

Ya Got Em Good.gif

Reactions: Meta4 and dirkclod
I find most customer support completely useless. They are mainly going by a book and are going to make you try everything you've already tried. The best customer support you'll get is with forums like these.

Reactions: Otis
Once they have your money mate they don't give two f#%€s about you, they have the market cornered....but they make the best out there so we just keep coming back! Or waiting, rant over

Once they have your money mate they don't give two f#%€s about you, they have the market cornered....but they make the best out there so we just keep coming back! Or waiting, rant over

sounds like some marriages I know of....

I had issues with my order and emailed them several times with no response. Online chat said to email with a different email because my Hotmail was probably going to their spam folder. So I emailed from my work email and sure enough got a response in about an hour. I can't fathom how many of us have tried communicating with them with Hotmail.

Oh and the online chat is useless for Post order questions. Also, I've heard that calling them is a better form of communication but I haven't tried that route.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic