Diy antenna mod

Reaction score
Well after trying to decide what antenna setup to buy. And how much more to invest into my p3s I kept coming across diy antennas . so I figured why not try it. So today I did,and I went crazy and tore open my remote and my bird and .. I'm totally freak amazed at the range I added for about 25$ and scrap WiFi and rc stuff I had layn around in the basement. Butt

I only did a couple flights in my WiFi clogged St. And out over a cemetery across the Street .
My average range is 425ft max. With constant video disconnects after a 100-150feet out..
Butt on my test flights just now I didn't drop video once and they both losein signal about same time I've just made 3 flights and hit 1850ft before DC and I it rth ..
I just got to figure out how to get all this dam ducktape off my p3 and figure out a cheap antenna mount . and maybe paint up the antennas sum how..just to make it look better
Check out my DVD antenna mount holder thing lol ...
Probably going to try to build a few more antennas with a little more effort in it now that I no it really wasn't hard to do.. Butt Anybody else doing this on here yet ?

Attachments

• 1453879790533.jpg
    1453879790533.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 548

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl