P4 Firmware Distance/height restrictions following update.

Reaction score
I just update my Phantom 4 pro to the latest firmware update. Once I hit around 100 feet in height and about 60 feet in distance an alert pops up saying I've it a max. I have maxes turned off in settings. I also made sure I am logged into DJI app because I know with the new update that if not logged in it will cause this. It seems like a software issue. Is anyone else having this issue and does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks so much!

John

Did you confirm all your settings after the firmware upgrade? Sometimes the process resets them to defaults

I had my P4P+ in storage for 7 months and when starting it up again did a bunch of updates and getting this exact same issue - where is was working perfect before. I double check to make sure not restrictions are activated. I also reloaded firmware and have tried several sites including 100 miles into the countryside. Did anyone verify a solution for this?
Thanks

OK, I reinstalled the FW on both the controller and Phantom and I did the "precise Fly Safe Database" update for both the controller and Phantom twice and this fix the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic