Distance and cached photos

Reaction score
Hi

Two questions, first of all I’m trying to understand the difference between the D figure in DJI Go app and the figure to the right with a little man next to it? Am I right in saying D is distance the drone has flown whilst the other is linear distance from drone to controller? Confused as vids I’ve seen show the D figure as lower than the other and I thought it would be the other way around.

Also I can’t view cached photos in the editor feature. I turned the settings to JPEG today instead of raw and that didn’t seem to help. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi

Two questions, first of all I’m trying to understand the difference between the D figure in DJI Go app and the figure to the right with a little man next to it? Am I right in saying D is distance the drone has flown whilst the other is linear distance from drone to controller? Confused as vids I’ve seen show the D figure as lower than the other and I thought it would be the other way around.

Also I can’t view cached photos in the editor feature. I turned the settings to JPEG today instead of raw and that didn’t seem to help. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
HI have to tried to import photos directly from drone,needs to be power on for this,click on sd card logo and this should import photos you want to editor
Screenshot_20180219-064019.jpg

I have done previously, but it's an effort getting the gimbal clamp off etc when actually not flying. Would be handy to see the photos straight away after flight on my iPad mini 2

I have done previously, but it's an effort getting the gimbal clamp off etc when actually not flying. Would be handy to see the photos straight away after flight on my iPad mini 2
Yeh just turned mine on again ,Um you can also take picture and click play button under camra button to view pictures after taken,,all this time I just find this out

In the app whilst flying? I'll have a look next time.
No way to view cached pics on my iPad mini now then with drone turned off?

Other than in the flight info section where I can see a small pic (where you can click to play back the flight etc)

In the app whilst flying? I'll have a look next time.
No way to view cached pics on my iPad mini now then with drone turned off?
HI sorry was trying to fix something,yip this pic was taken with app open and by pressing play button after pic taken,like in flight,
Screenshot_20180219-083121.jpg
and I can veiw in editor

Can you view them after flight in your ipad? What format are you using?
Yes can view after flight,here's pic my settings,sorry back and forth at moment,got a very sick dog screaming in pain,arthritis, trying to do 3 things at once,I might have to sign out and sort this out,getting out of control here with me dog.have you tried to reformat sd card
Screenshot_20180219-085344.jpg

Thanks. I just read somewhere else that you can view the pic in flight (method you said) and then click to cache in flight. Will give that a try next time. Annoying it doesn't cache automatically like vids do.

Good luck with your dog.

Thanks. I just read somewhere else that you can view the pic in flight (method you said) and then click to cache in flight. Will give that a try next time. Annoying it doesn't cache automatically like vids do.

Good luck with your dog.
Yip thanks more money for vet nice,,Yeh that's odd because they normally save like vids do,best of luck ,I check back in soon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl