Disputed repairs after creah

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not want to release me from my responsibilities I would just understand:
first of all if a drone with these visible damage may have flown since August 20 after the accident until November 2 with flights every day with no problem, then after viewing the footage shot on November 2 via cable and satellite dji hd, the drone remained in position gimball rest, I WANT TO CLARIFY tHAT tHE ONLY PROBLEM oF MY ONLY tHE P3A gIMBALL (flaw I saw a lot of videos on YouTube and other forums)
For the rest works perfectly flies without problems, the assistance has first spoken of software problem then after shipment sent me a quote for the repair of 700 Euros

I have the pins removed before shipment because I smonato the gimball to control cables

this is the image of the trail
rebeccu caduta0-04.png

Just to be clear, is this correct?

1. You flew with no issue from May until July.
2. In July you crashed when flying over a hill. The pictures you posted are from the July crash.
3. You flew with no issue from July until September.
4. In September you viewed pictures with the USB cable. After that, when you power up your Phantom, the gimbal stays at rest as if not powered.

Also, what are the clear plastic covers over three of your motors? I haven't seen those before. Did they come with your Phantom when new?

Just to be clear, is this correct?

1. You flew with no issue from May until July.
2. In July you crashed when flying over a hill. The pictures you posted are from the July crash.
3. You flew with no issue from July until September.
4. In September you viewed pictures with the USB cable. After that, when you power up your Phantom, the gimbal stays at rest as if not powered.
okay excluded dates:
crash on August 21
flew every day until November 2, when I saw the latest images shot

Also, what are the clear plastic covers over three of your motors? I haven't seen those before. Did they come with your Phantom when new?
are not original, are covers to protect the motors before shipment, to avoid dirt packing in engines

Reactions: Oso
okay excluded dates:
crash on August 21
Understood. I used the dates in your post #1. I didn't yet see your post #21 when I posted.

Updated here with new dates you posted in #21.

1. You flew with no issue from May until August 21.
2. On August 21, you crashed when flying over a hill. The pictures you posted are from the August crash.
3. You flew with no issue from August 21 until November 2.
4. On November 2, you took pictures which you then viewed with the USB cable. After that, when you power up your Phantom, the gimbal stays at rest as if not powered.

Last edited:
Understood. I used the dates in your post #1. I didn't yet see your post #21 when I posted.
are not original, are covers to protect the motors before shipment, to avoid dirt packing in engines

okay excluded dates:
crash on August 21

This is the problem
This is the estimate for repair

Attachments

• fattura PDF PHANTOM.pdf
    114.2 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Reactions: III% Streve
If your bird is flying at 400' and you want to quickly descend down to ground, will you lower the stick to fully down for few seconds? Is it not a risk of stopping motors? I never dared to try it :)

If your bird is flying at 400' and you want to quickly decent down to ground, will you lower the stick to fully down for few seconds? Is it not a risk of stopping motors? I never dared to try it :)
You can lower your stick all the way down to descend. It wont stop the motors until the P3 has stopped descending for a couple of seconds, either by being on the ground or in your hand with a hand catch. I do full stick down descents routinely without worry.

This is a very often asked question.

On a related topic - Some here will tell you to not descend straight down because they fear VRS. They say to add some horizontal movement to avoid VRS. Still, I do it straight down all the time without issue or fear. Use your own judgement on straight down descents since some are very adamant about never doing straight down.

Either way, full down stick will not stop your motors if you are still descending.

Cheers!

Last edited:
You can lower your stick all the way down to descend. It wont stop the motors until it has stopped descending for a couple of seconds, either by being on the ground, or in your hand with a hand catch.
What a relief!!!!!

After several years and many quads I have figured out 95% of crashes were my fault. 4% more could also be me. And the final 1% could have been me too.

Seriously though, I understand the issue when something fails. But even million dollar aircraft fail, so it's a inherent risk we all take no matter which craft or how much it cost.

This is the problem
This is the estimate for repair

I will apologise. I badly misunderstood your comments. My Italian is far worse than your english!

Can you do IMU calibration and observe camera after finished. Tell me thus changes camera response

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you Oso for helping understand.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members