Display monitor for P4

I use tab a 10/1 Samsung,heavy but work well,,install power inverter in your car and if you have upgrade USB module you can view it from TV in back of you car,makes a great view.
It's also bit of a $$$ game,,my Samsung cost me 600 4 years ago and still same price now but was cheaper than the iPad that's why I android it,,many good devices around,,you could try fly with airplane mode on,,see if that helps your image with having no extra stuff going on in the background

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic seems to come up a lot. i recommend searching this topic and you will get many results back. The common answer is any Apple product. I personally am an Android user for everything but for flying nothing seems to beat my ipad mini 2019. Again, opinions will vary and the conversation about this can go on forever. Like Rootman said, it bc developers can easily just focus on the few Apple products vs Android is on many different devices both high and and junky devices.

I have a Google tablet for my P4 drone that does not display very good images. I want to buy a new tablet, what tablet you'll recommend for me?
Here's picture,TVs work great,this just 32" ,just example of what you can do
Screenshot_20200819-174705_Chrome.jpg

I am still using Google Nexus 7" gen 1 with just 16Gb of RAM. The 32 GB model would be a better choice because I do occasionally have to clean out redundant files as I start to run out of RAM. The Nexus works well and I can't justify changing it. I only ever use the tablet with the P4 and it fits perfectly in the front slot of the DJI foam case which I have fitted inside a backpack.

Whatever you chose as your monitor the most important thing is to fit a non- reflective screen protector.

All the best, Martin

Reactions: Keivan Esfandiari
I had to buy the crystalsky because I couldn’t see the display outside in the sun on my Apple devices.

Reactions: gppms
I am still using Google Nexus 7" gen 1 with just 16Gb of RAM. The 32 GB model would be a better choice because I do occasionally have to clean out redundant files as I start to run out of RAM. The Nexus works well and I can't justify changing it. I only ever use the tablet with the P4 and it fits perfectly in the front slot of the DJI foam case which I have fitted inside a backpack.

Whatever you chose as your monitor the most important thing is to fit a non- reflective screen protector.

All the best, Martin
Martin,
Thank you for the information.

DJI flys well with Apple products. I have a 2014 I pad air that still works well. DJI focuses on Apple products because it is one system, while android has many systems to cope with.
The iPad mini works really well with my Phantom4 Advanced. Only drawback is that I wish the display was brighter.

i just got a samsung galaxy tab s5e,, so far it seams to work great,, its seams a better image then the ipad mini 4 that i had. I did have to go and disable alot of unused apps that came with it

the samsung galaxy tab s5e,, its big but i am blind in one eye cant see out the other,,, not very heavy

Attachments

• montor 2.jpg
    montor 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
I know they are expensive for what they are, but the CrystalSky displays are very good. I have the High and Ultra bright versions ( came with packages I bought off eBay) . I don't know if the Ultra is worth the extra because in most situations the high version is great. If you are using your drone for professional imaging work the ability to see clearly in bright light is invaluable for accurate judgement of exposure and white balance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31