Discovered A New Trick!

Reaction score
Well, new to me, anyway. If I slide my finger upwards on a clear space of the tablet screen, such as just left of the camera settings and gimble slide control, the entire screen will clear! No telemetry, no overlay of anything. Just thought I'd pass it along. Yeah, I imagine I'm the last one to realize you could do this lol!!

Well, new to me, anyway. If I slide my finger upwards on a clear space of the tablet screen, such as just left of the camera settings and gimble slide control, the entire screen will clear! No telemetry, no overlay of anything. Just thought I'd pass it along. Yeah, I imagine I'm the last one to realize you could do this lol!!

this was the first thing i did since i got it. its well known and i read about it on rcgroups

DIDN'T KNOW THIS! Awesome! Actually extremely helpful for me. :D

Never knew this either, thanks snerd. :)

Seeing how were talking about tips and tricks. I assume everyone is aware that when you hold down the shutter button on your smart device that it shows other photography modes like HDR.

Reactions: AmosMoses
I've had mine for less than a week and both of these tips are new to me. Thanks everyone!

Can someone confirm if this feature is ios only?

I also found this feature accidentally yesterday. Thanks for the tip on the shutter button cmyk22. I downloaded the P3 manual from dji's website, it is woefully sparse

Please Keep coming with the Tips and tricks for us new guys
I'm sure I speak for all us newbies when I say WE APPREEATE IT:D

You can also tap on an area on your screen and it will "refine" that area or what not.

:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.