DISASSEMBLE !!! My P4

Reaction score
Sooo. Does anyone know of any technical data, (manual ?lol), for the Phantom. Am I on my own with that???Just curious and wonder if I can take the camera off and stuff like that. Can I open it and put a hamster inside??? Just basic curiousity and so forth. I am so happy I haven't broken it yet. My worst crash was into the living room wall on takeoff cuz....I don't know the vision system was confused. Chipped the plaster and threw the battery out but that was it. Wife was not amused since it missed the new Sony flatscreen by a half a meter.
Then again she was not amused that I spent a grand on a drone but......she said she really wanted one and thought they were awesome. (Like the little $40.00 mini's) I came home with the Phantom 4 and she won't touch it. Maybe not a bad thing.

Does anyone know of any technical data, (manual ?lol), for the Phantom. Am I on my own with that?
There is no such manual. You can find some videos on YouTube. These drones are becoming less self serviceable as each new model is released, so you're not going to find as many how-tos as the P3 line.

My worst crash was into the living room wall on takeoff cuz....I don't know the vision system was confused.
Phantoms really were not designed to be flown in houses. It's a pretty dangerous thing to do (as you discovered).

Checkout Youtube. There are many many videos that can help with taking your Phantom apart if needed. Aside from that DJI does not offer a repair manual as they love to collect your cash for repairs.

Checkout Youtube. There are many many videos that can help with taking your Phantom apart if needed. Aside from that DJI does not offer a repair manual as they love to collect your cash for repairs.
Yeah that will never happen...Iam too good at fixin stuff and actually was thinking about perhaps delving into that area. But yeah You Tube might that's true thanks

There is no such manual. You can find some videos on YouTube. These drones are becoming less self serviceable as each new model is released, so you're not going to find as many how-tos as the P3 line.

Phantoms really were not designed to be flown in houses. It's a pretty dangerous thing to do (as you discovered).
Yeah my intent was just a motor test but I got egged into taking off....and the wall.

If Rocco's wife is like mine and he was going to take off with a P4 IN THE HOUSE! Yea he got egged. lol

Reactions: JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj