Director App

Reaction score
So tried out the features in the director section of the DJI app. Added moments clicked next create film then save. Nothing where does it save it, not in works, phone or skypixle. Is there a delay or something?

Ok so just shot some good Rx burning footage today and tried the app's director area again. Noticed right after previewing movie the app crashes and clears out my entry. Has this happened to anyone. I use Sony Movie Platnum for processing but this is a quick way to post some stuff fast would love to have it work.

Today was the first time I tried to use the Director feature in the app. I could not find any instructions anywhere so I had to just blunder through it. After several miserable attempts I started to get something halfway decent. I then found out like you did that there was no way to save it to a hard drive, at least what I can find. I believe the only way to save it is to create a YouTube account and view it from there. I would like to know if anybody else has the same experience?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers