Direction arrow

Reaction score
Sometimes the directional arrow on the screen is facing 180 degrees off during flight, the changes even affecting flight arrow if I lift off from my front yard, or my back yard. Homepoint updates were done before all flights. Until liftoff, arrow alignment is correct, but it goes 180 at actual liftoff. No issues with the flights, just the arrow direction can be disconcerting. Any suggestions out there to cure this? Problem is on both a Standard and a Pro, using a Nexus 7 tablet, a Samsung S5, and S7 edge.

Sometimes the directional arrow on the screen is facing 180 degrees off during flight, the changes even affecting flight arrow if I lift off from my front yard, or my back yard. Homepoint updates were done before all flights. Until liftoff, arrow alignment is correct, but it goes 180 at actual liftoff. No issues with the flights, just the arrow direction can be disconcerting. Any suggestions out there to cure this? Problem is on both a Standard and a Pro, using a Nexus 7 tablet, a Samsung S5, and S7 edge.

try a compass app to calibrate the device compass
I use Field compass 360
it works great for my NVidia shield

good luck and have fun flying!

Reactions: Oso
Thanks for the reply. Checked thru Google Play and Google search for Field Compass 360. I can only find Compass 360 (several). Am I looking in the wrong place, or typing in wrong search?

from above:
"...try a compass app to calibrate the device compass
I use Field compass 360
it works great for my NVidia shield..."

it allows me to calibrate my device compass in settings and adjust deviations to 0

I would think it would allow you to do so in your devices,
I don't know the specifics for you though...

good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic