Did The President ruin anyone else's weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revolutionary War was with England, had nothing to do with golf, that's a Scottish game. Also rather certain that neither side of that war had drones...

I agree. The other day I was watching some actual footage of several battles and there were no drones in sight.

A 35 mile radius is ridiculous though. I can see a 2 mile radius being reasonable, but the whole state? Absurd.
You realize the thread is a year old don’t ya ;)

You realize the thread is a year old don’t ya ;)

This is a common symptom of, "new memberitus." Other more common symptoms include telling everyone they know more than moderators and telling others their for sale ad is priced too high.

Reactions: BigAl07
Nothing against Trump, personally, but the NFZ should be scaled according to aircraft range. 35 miles is appropriate for a Cessna, but it should be 1/10th that for a Phantom. I don't know of any Phantom that can fly 30+ miles carrying a bomb, do you?

Nothing against Trump, personally, but the NFZ should be scaled according to aircraft range. 35 miles is appropriate for a Cessna, but it should be 1/10th that for a Phantom. I don't know of any Phantom that can fly 30+ miles carrying a bomb, do you?

Almost, but they havent gotten 35 miles yet, only 33 miles on a Phantom with a zillion batteries on them. Check out the last page:

Official P4 Range Leaderboard

A more sensible thing would be to impose a distance and altitude limit, so at least people can still fly in their back yards, or continue earning a living doing real estate videos, etc.

Imagine if your car wouldn't start because the president is within 35 miles of where your car is parked.

A more sensible thing would be to impose a distance and altitude limit, so at least people can still fly in their back yards, or continue earning a living doing real estate videos, etc.

Imagine if your car wouldn't start because the president is within 35 miles of where your car is parked.

I think NOTAMS will let you know of scheduled, upcoming restricted airspace.

Federal Aviation Administration: NOTAM Search

NOTAMs are for manned aircraft. But we're talking toy aircraft here. I can understand a distance restriction for the toy aircraft, but not being able to fly at all for a whole month during ideal weather season, well that would suck. If I lived down in Jersey, I think I'd be inclined to return the darned thing and demand a refund.

I wasn't referring to golf or drones --- I'm talking about making millions of "common folks" be inconvenienced all because one pompous elite wants to play a silly game at his country club with his cronies --- THAT is why common peasants decided to rise up and fight a war against a monarch who had too much power and abused it at the expense of the people
So would it be okay it he was going to give a speech at the rotary club or something? The same nfz would be there then too. How about going to meet some wounded vet in a hospital? Then too. Etc. etc. etc... it’s the guy, not what he’s doing.

Reactions: Tommy J 111
So would it be okay it he was going to give a speech at the rotary club or something? The same nfz would be there then too. How about going to meet some wounded vet in a hospital? Then too. Etc. etc. etc... it’s the guy, not what he’s doing.
OK you just quoted a member who was banished if not mistaken for posting in this thread as well as others. Now this thread is over 1 year old as I said earlier . I see no need for it to go any further .
It's been beat to death guys .
Sorry
giphy-1 2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT