Did some pull back shots at this stadium

That's great! It could be a promotional video for the stadiums.

Well, the obvious question here is whether you flew through that artwork facing forward and then just reversed the video for the effect... it's a brilliant effect because it just appears out of nowhere, so kudos either way.

Reactions: Lhonskie18
Well, the obvious question here is whether you flew through that artwork facing forward and then just reversed the video for the effect... it's a brilliant effect because it just appears out of nowhere, so kudos either way.

Hi, All of my videos uploaded on youtube are not reversed clip in post prod. You might wanna check my latest video. Happy flying!

Last edited:
Hi, All of my videos uploaded on youtube are not reversed clip in post prod. You might wanna check my latest video. Happy flying!

All I can say is "wow!"... you either have exceptionally good eyesight or are very lucky... As your disclaimer at the beginning of the May 23 video says - "don't try this at home!"... There is no way I would be able to maintain VLOS and be sure I wasn't about to fly into an obstacle.

Best of luck with these Drone Maneuvers - catchy YT name, by the way... :)

Reactions: Lhonskie18
Nicely done!

All I can say is "wow!"... you either have exceptionally good eyesight or are very lucky... As your disclaimer at the beginning of the May 23 video says - "don't try this at home!"... There is no way I would be able to maintain VLOS and be sure I wasn't about to fly into an obstacle.

Best of luck with these Drone Maneuvers - catchy YT name, by the way... :)

Thank you. Still need to learn some maneuvers. Hope I could get some beautiful shots in the future.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3