Did I buy the wrong Camera

Reaction score
I Have been looking for Phantom 3 Pro camera parts and found a working camera on e bay I won the bid BUT THEN IT SAID Phantom 3 advanced the camera is identical to my camera. Will this camera work on a pro?
I also am working on a Phantom 4 advanced and need a ecm power Board. Also i have two Mavic pros they work great i have had them a long time and have replaced just about every part between the two. If anyone needs help

I Have been looking for Phantom 3 Pro camera parts and found a working camera on e bay I won the bid BUT THEN IT SAID Phantom 3 advanced the camera is identical to my camera. Will this camera work on a pro?
I also am working on a Phantom 4 advanced and need a ecm power Board. Also i have two Mavic pros they work great i have had them a long time and have replaced just about every part between the two. If anyone needs help
You can put a P3A camera on a P3P. P3A and P3P cameras are interchangeable. Once either is installed, update your AC with the corresponding firmware.

A P3P camera will give you 4K. A P3A camera will give you 2.7K. There are also differences in the downlink video quality, but not many people have complained about that over the years.

You can put a P3A camera on a P3P. P3A and P3P cameras are interchangeable. Once either is installed, update your AC with the corresponding firmware.

A P3P camera will give you 4K. A P3A camera will give you 2.7K. There are also differences in the downlink video quality, but not many people have complained about that over the years.
Thank you for the info. Do you know where i can get a yaw motor for a phantom 4 advanced? I need the hole thing not the rebuild with just the windings.

Watch this video. If you have issues just ask and we will help you.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jiminyfixit and Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic