DHL Notice

Well that's dumb.
Even dumber is if you forget to take the props off.o_O I hope I'm wrong but in the video's I watched they specifically said you had to be connected and I believe it wasn't just the controller since they said to remove the props.

Unfortunately, it will not be the P3. Latest update is they are shipping May 15. I'm not sure if thats shipping from DJI to dealers on shipping to customers.

Hi, what site did you order through Hong Kong was it windrider.com? Do you pay import tax or posted as a present/sample.

Even dumber is if you forget to take the props off.o_O I hope I'm wrong but in the video's I watched they specifically said you had to be connected and I believe it wasn't just the controller since they said to remove the props.

I saw a great video from this guy who was doing something with his Phantom and didn't take the props off in his kitchen - it's a pretty graphic tale he tells about trying to wrestle the thing to the floor before it ate his children, or refrigerator, or something like that...can't seem to find it now...

Reactions: Apparition

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik