DHL Notice

Not to get too excited until I know it's real but just got a DHL text that I'm getting a package tomorrow from Hong Kong. Other that the Phantom 3 I don't think I have anything being delivered. My order number was low. Around 216? Anyone else get this or am I dreaming?

Joe
I'm guessing you ordered straight from DJI, correct?
I too ordered from DJI but my shipping shows FedEx and not a tracking number yet.
Keep us posted tomorrow, we are all excited for you man!

Hmm.. That means they started shipping many days ago but no one else has delivery expected, should be threads all over internet ;)

Just keep everyone posted. Pictures videos hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a notice from DHL- its two 4100 lumen Wicked Laser LED Flashlights I ordered months ago!! Dam at least if I have a flyaway I will be able to search for it at night.

Sorry for the false alarm...the wait continues for us all....

Just got a notice from DHL- its two 4100 lumen Wicked Laser LED Flashlights I ordered months ago!! Dam at least if I have a flyaway I will be able to search for it at night.

Sorry for the false alarm...the wait continues for us all....
Did they come in a backpack?

Reactions: JayB
Not to get too excited until I know it's real but just got a DHL text that I'm getting a package tomorrow from Hong Kong. Other that the Phantom 3 I don't think I have anything being delivered. My order number was low. Around 216? Anyone else get this or am I dreaming?

Joe

Yeah, congrats. I've ordered from Amazon but if some dealers get them in before my ship date I'll cancel and reorder.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 357
two 4100 lumen Wicked Laser LED Flashlights I ordered months ago!!

We still expect a review! ;)

I always wanted one of those dangerous lasers from them, but wasn't going to justify $600 or whatever it was. If I remember correctly, they can't even ship them to the US anymore.

We still expect a review! ;)

I always wanted one of those dangerous lasers from them, but wasn't going to justify $600 or whatever it was. If I remember correctly, they can't even ship them to the US anymore.
This is LED based but at 4100 lumen s they say you can fry an egg with the light from it. Maybe I can strap one to the Phantom 3 when it arrives.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20