Device not showing in app

Reaction score
Hi guys,
first post so be gentle if this is stupidity on my part :)
Borrowed a P3P of a friend for a bit of a personal project. After some instruction on it I took it home and downloaded the DJI Go app on to my HTC M8 phone.
I do the following:
Turn on RC
Turn on the P3P
Connect phone to RC and then launch app

The problem then is that the P3P doesn't appear in the drop down menu of devices. It only displays 3 devices all 'Inspire'.

Is it something I'm doing? I'm assuming that even if my phone isn't compatible I should still get more than the 3 devices in the list.

Many thanks in advance

Michael

Hi guys,
first post so be gentle if this is stupidity on my part :)
Borrowed a P3P of a friend for a bit of a personal project. After some instruction on it I took it home and downloaded the DJI Go app on to my HTC M8 phone.
I do the following:
Turn on RC
Turn on the P3P
Connect phone to RC and then launch app

The problem then is that the P3P doesn't appear in the drop down menu of devices. It only displays 3 devices all 'Inspire'.

Is it something I'm doing? I'm assuming that even if my phone isn't compatible I should still get more than the 3 devices in the list.

Many thanks in advance

Michael

not too sure on your set up but when it shows 3 devices maybe you have to swipe right to left to show p3p, just a thought

Thanks guys. Yes, if I swipe left I see the P3 and I can select the Pro from the drop-down but the only option then is 'How to Connect'. This just brings me to instructions on how to connect, which I have followed numerous times :(

Hello, new to the site... I have the same issue but only after updating to the latest firmware. The remote won't connect to the app, I tired a Galaxy Note 4 and a Tab S2. These are the devices I used before with the drone. I contacted DJI but they said my warranty is up, it was working fine mins before the update. It won't connect to any of the devices, even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Attachments

• P_20170719_191935.jpg
    P_20170719_191935.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 6,078
  • P_20170719_191952.jpg
    P_20170719_191952.jpg
    734.7 KB · Views: 6,319
Thanks guys. Yes, if I swipe left I see the P3 and I can select the Pro from the drop-down but the only option then is 'How to Connect'. This just brings me to instructions on how to connect, which I have followed numerous times :(

I got the RC to connect but still not connecting to the app

My friend logged on to his account on my phone app and it didn't work. I created a new account for myself and no joy there either :(
This is how you do it.... in this order

Turn drone on

Turn remote on

Launch app (Don't press anything)

THEN CONNECT THE USB CABLE

then it will pick the right drone

only way it works for me

Sorry, totally new to this.
With both the RC and drone on I don't see a Phantom network on my phone. Is there something else I should be doing.
Really do appreciate all the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl