Detrmining Cell Voltage Level

Reaction score
Is there any way to determine the cell voltage level for a P4 battery? If so, how do I do it? I'm not talking about charging percentage - I'm talking about voltage level, i.e., 3.5v, 3.7v, etc.

The individual battery cell voltages and the overall battery temperature can be read in the DJI Go 4 app. Just tap on the little battery icon on the main screen, or you can reach it through the settings menu.

54eb5cadcf036a3acd0d128f2648fd33.jpg

Anyone else have these cracks? I have them in all 5 of my battery’s. Not from impact I take very good care of these.

I line the cracks with super glue that has a brush, it’s about all we can do. I have about two battery’s with cracks each.

My understanding is it's the spring for the retaining clips pushing against the front. It was an issue early on that I think has mostly been resolved. Mine are 15 months old with no cracks.

Geo

Reactions: Gmanstyle
Is there any way to determine the cell voltage level for a P4 battery? [...] I'm talking about voltage level, i.e., 3.5v, 3.7v, etc.

Just the other day I missed that feature when I stress-tested my 3-year-old battery, because AFAIK it will shut off in midflight, any time that lowest cell drops below 3.0V.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl