Descending. Exitd Visual Avoidance System

Reaction score
A few days ago I went flying for the first time in a month or 2. I didn't have any missions set up so I decided to use DJI Go (instead of Litchi). The drone flew as expected but I got a strange error on my screen in DJI Go. In yellow writing it said "Descending. Exitd Visual Avoidance System" ... There were absolutely no trees, buildings or anything else that I know of around. The drone continued to fly just fine despite this error on my screen, though I ended up bringing her back and landing her as I wasn't quite sure what this meant.

Googling this hasn't seemed to have turned up anything useful for me. Has anyone ever seen this?

I had the same problem for the first time the other day. The only thi g that was different was that i was xarrying some extra weight, a servo with 9v battery & a drop mechanism. Wouldnt weigh more than a couple of hundred gram. Was a little wind but by no means too windy.
One of the other side effects were that it was taking an age to lower the drone but would rise quick.
I was also Flying with dji go app. Having you been having the same trouble with litchi??

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj