Default gains for vision+ ?

Reaction score
So I have an FC40 and just go vision props for it.
I've noticed that it seems to over compensate for wind and videos from the gopro definitely seem a bit more shaky - especially when hovering.

I did a 2 video test.

Started a recording with the vision props then stopped it after 5 min.
switched to my standard props - started and stopped the recording.

There is definitely a difference. So I'm guessing it's the gains values.
Since the vision+ closely resembles my setup (fc40, gimbal, gopro), im thinking the gains for the vision might be what I need.

Can anyone tell me those default values?

Like this? :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 413
Negative on your pic. When he said climb I believe he meant "vertical".

A crash course on gains - the first 4 #s pitch/roll/yaw & vertical = settings to how the aircraft reacts to conditions (IE: wind, etc)
the "atti" gains - pitch/roll = how the aircraft reacts to your stick movements. If you want a sharp left/right movement you up the "atti-roll" gain.

Your best bet is load the defaults to your model Phantom then up or lower gains by 10% at a time to your liking. There's no perfect setting - each Phantom has it's own signature and each pilot has their own personal prefs type of flying.

Nice explanation, EMCS. Thanks!

EMCSQUAR said:
Negative on your pic. When he said climb I believe he meant "vertical".

A crash course on gains - the first 4 #s pitch/roll/yaw & vertical = settings to how the aircraft reacts to conditions (IE: wind, etc)
the "atti" gains - pitch/roll = how the aircraft reacts to your stick movements. If you want a sharp left/right movement you up the "atti-roll" gain.

Your best bet is load the defaults to your model Phantom then up or lower gains by 10% at a time to your liking. There's no perfect setting - each Phantom has it's own signature and each pilot has their own personal prefs type of flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94