Deer -v- Sport mode :D

Fun for you, maybe.....but not for them! Harassing wildlife is not a good idea.

I think the only acceptable reason would be to help a farmer chase them off of his crop fields. I have to believe the OP was just joking about chasing them into the woods for hunters as he seemed sensitive to the deer's plight when one could not get over the fence. He held back until it was able to find an opening in the fence to go though rather than charge it and cause total panic where it might have injured itself. Again, I feel this activity is fine at the request of a farmer, but not just for the fun of it. Might actually represent a drone for hire opportunity.

Last edited:
I think the only acceptable reason would be to help a farmer chase them off of his crop fields. I have to believe the OP was just joking about chasing them into the woods for hunters as he seemed sensitive to the deer's plight when one could not get over the fence. He held back until it was able to find an opening in the fence to go though rather than charge it and cause total panic where it might have injured itself. Again, I feel this activity is fine at the request of a farmer, but not just for the fun of it. Might actually represent a drone for hire opportunity.

Thankyou very much.

This is precisely the situation. I volunteer my services to a few local farmers monitoring sheep, crops etc. I often come across foxes while doing this and do my best to drive sheep/deer from these areas if I encounter them.

Deer spend a great deal of time running naturally and are much better off running from my craft than they are a fox. As you pointed out I had no intention of hurting or causing these beautiful animals any harm......quite the contrary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20