Dedicated FPV screen instead of app??

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get a dedicated monitor, or FPV goggles working with the V2+?
I really don't want to rely on an app to see what is going on with my drone, and I can mod the controller to operate the gimbal without using the app.
If so, is there a how to posted anywhere that you can give me the address to?

Well, I managed to get it all working... P2V+ modified with a cheap GLB 2 axis gimbal wired to the Phantom FC for complete control of the pitch using the stock controller with ch. 7 enabled, replaced the troublesome (problematic) wifi module with a dedicated 2.4ghz Vtx with a N1OSD for telemetry that is hooked to the stock GPS, and Naza phantom flight controller, and a SJ5000 action camera that acts as a FPV camera, AND records video at the same time!
My video receiver has a wire for video out, that I can attach to ANY screen with an input port. When I don't want to carry a bigger screen, or I want to use my laptop or phone for a FPV screen, I bought an EZcap device that just WORKS.
Total cost was a bit under $200usd including camera.... and a bit of time to figure it all out.
:D

Reactions: blue_bandit

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl