A new version of Flight Reader is available. Release 1.5.37 includes the following changes:
- Extracted additional battery percentage and cell voltage data for dual battery drones. Depending on the drone model you're flying and the data recorded in the TXT flight log, some or all of the individual battery data might not be available in the TXT flight log file for extraction.
- In Flight Reader 1.5.28, a change was made to use the longest available aircraft serial number (since there can be several aircraft serial numbers inside the TXT flight log file). This release will update the displayed aircraft serial number for any flights using the old shorter serial number if another flight log was processed for the same aircraft and it's displaying a longer serial number.
- Swapped the values for the "Date Actual" and "Date Local" columns and the "Flight Start/End Time Actual" and "Flight Start/End Time Local" columns in the main Flight Reader window since they were displaying in the wrong columns.
- When right clicking a flight in the main Flight Reader window to generate a report from the "Reports" menu, the aircraft/battery serial number displayed in the report menu items was not always displaying the correct serial number. This was only a display issue with the menu as the generated reports still included the data for the correct aircraft/battery.
- When a flight log is processed, Flight Reader extracts any snapshot images it finds inside of the TXT flight log file. When a snapshot image is exported, a thumbnail image for that snapshot should also be created for display in the "Photo" column of the main Flight Reader window. This release corrects an issue where the thumbnail image was sometimes not being created and displayed in the main Flight Reader window.