Deal from Adobe

Reaction score
I got an email a couple days ago indicating I could upgrade to the full CC suite for $29.99/month which seems like a decent deal, but I wonder what the catch is. I expect this is a one time deal and that a year from now you'll be charged the full freight for the CC suite but at that time I can roll back if that makes sense to me. Of course, they probably expect many/most people will lose track of the renewal period and it's automatically taken from your credit card and many/most just don't know.

Also, it's not absolutely clear what all is included and for me the big question if the Photoshop/Lightroom plan that I pay $120/year in addition to the $20/month I pay for Premiere Pro CC. Does the new deal of $29.99/month include PS and LR?

Brian

Hey Brian, are you by any chance a student? Students get the full CC suite for $19.99/mo.

Darn. Well, if you're just an individual and not trying to buy volume licenses for a company or anything, then you can get the full CC suite for $49/mo. I know that's roughly double what you're paying annually, but it does cover everything, and it's better than buying each program separately.

Darn. Well, if you're just an individual and not trying to buy volume licenses for a company or anything, then you can get the full CC suite for $49/mo. I know that's roughly double what you're paying annually, but it does cover everything, and it's better than buying each program separately.

Yeah, but the email from Adobe says the price for the fulls suite is not $49.99 but $29.99 -- a twenty dollar savings. I do not know for sure if the price includes the Photoshop and Lightroom programs though.

Brian

Yeah, but the email from Adobe says the price for the fulls suite is not $49.99 but $29.99 -- a twenty dollar savings. I do not know for sure if the price includes the Photoshop and Lightroom programs though.

Brian
Trying following the link and sign up right up to the point of paying, but don't pay. Somewhere it will tell you what you get.

found this from a google search
Adobe Creative Cloud | A limited-time offer on unlimited creativity.

looks like a "please come back". 40% off for the first year. good till June 3.

Interesting, the email I have from Adobe says the offer last only until May 12'th. The link you provide does indicate that Photoshop is included. Also of interest from your link, in the box with the price listed at $29.99/month, is another link called "See terms" and when you clink on it the price is listed at $39.99/month. There's some crazy sh!t going on here...

Brian

Reactions: R30Rush
Easiest thing might be simply to give them a call and ask what's up. Or better yet, use their chat and then take a screenshot of what they tell you so that if anything funky happens, you've got something to show them.

ee7d3042876a64e8969909841a20f367.jpg

Terms n conditions from the email they sent me.

Easiest thing might be simply to give them a call and ask what's up. Or better yet, use their chat and then take a screenshot of what they tell you so that if anything funky happens, you've got something to show them.

Yeah, I need to talk to someone and not just because the difference in end dates and prices. At present I pay $10/month for PS and LR but do so a year at a time
ee7d3042876a64e8969909841a20f367.jpg

Terms n conditions from the email they sent me.

Yes, same as the email I received, but why is there another offer with different dates but similar terms? And, as I mentioned before, the other offer had the same $29.99/month price but it's terms indicated it was $39.99/month. Puzzling...

Brian

Just got off the phone with Adobe and I have the new $29.99/month plan enabled and am downloading the additional apps as I type this. I mentioned the fact that I had two plans active before: the PS/LR yearly plan and that I'd made a payment of $128.09 back on 3/1/17 and that I also had the PR Pro monthly plan with a payment of $21.36 made on 4/26/17 and asked that I be refunded for the unused portion. The guy a talked to, probably in India, gave me a full refund and not just a pro-rated one so that's making the deal even better.

Brian

Just got off the phone with Adobe and I have the new $29.99/month plan enabled and am downloading the additional apps as I type this. I mentioned the fact that I had two plans active before: the PS/LR yearly plan and that I'd made a payment of $128.09 back on 3/1/17 and that I also had the PR Pro monthly plan with a payment of $21.36 made on 4/26/17 and asked that I be refunded for the unused portion. The guy a talked to, probably in India, gave me a full refund and not just a pro-rated one so that's making the deal even better.

Brian
nice!! great job

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl