Dead indicator light

Reaction score
Searching for indicator light for phantom 1.
I have looked everyplace I can think of to no avail. Is there anyone who can point me out in the right direction. Or if anyone knows a fix ? The light flashes green at power up then goes blank. Even though the indicator goes out,.the copter motors fire up. Lift off is possible, only the power seems to be limited. Could it be a problem with the GPS module? I did have a magnetized screwdriver somewhat near the GPS unit on landing gear leg. Is their a way I can test the GPS module to see if the magnetism destroyed GPS.
Would any one know of a substitution for the indicator light? Perhaps a compatible indicator from another drone?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am at a loss as what to do, and miss flying my Phantom.
Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
Searching for indicator light for phantom 1.
I have looked everyplace I can think of to no avail. Is there anyone who can point me out in the right direction. Or if anyone knows a fix ? The light flashes green at power up then goes blank. Even though the indicator goes out,.the copter motors fire up. Lift off is possible, only the power seems to be limited. Could it be a problem with the GPS module? I did have a magnetized screwdriver somewhat near the GPS unit on landing gear leg. Is their a way I can test the GPS module to see if the magnetism destroyed GPS.
Would any one know of a substitution for the indicator light? Perhaps a compatible indicator from another drone?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am at a loss as what to do, and miss flying my Phantom.
Thanks a bunch.
Did you ever find one? Please send me a pic of the light and connector. Also what color(s) does it light? Have you gotten this fixed? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4