Dbsmods.com is absolutely the best in long range antennas

Yeah its been a slow process slowly moving out. But it's a good adrenaline rush though and the sound when you hear it getting closer. A lot a guts fly in atti mode because it's apparently faster but I still just fly in GPS and use the RTH to get back . I like being able to speed it up on the return flight which you couldn't do with the p2v+. I'd much rather be overly cautious .
Same here! I "learned" how to fly on a UDI quad, had to make a special tennis ball on a very long string to get it out of the trees a couple times, but I am a better for having learned it. Hopefully I'll never have to fly it in atti but it's nice to know I know how, if I need to.

NICE-- post some flight results with the video if you have some time--

-- got mine in-- planning on installing this week, if the HDMI board ever gets here-- wanted to do both at once.

Hey do you have a nice set of gauges for dashware that you use. I don't like any of the ones that come preloaded and don't use dashware as much as I would like. Plus I've kind of gotten lazy lol. If you do and could share it with me that would be great. You'll love the itelite antenna it's impressive but even without it the p3 is amazing stock. The lightbridge is 100x better than what the p2v+ has and the picture quality is even more impressive.

Same here! I "learned" how to fly on a UDI quad, had to make a special tennis ball on a very long string to get it out of the trees a couple times, but I am a better for having learned it. Hopefully I'll never have to fly it in atti but it's nice to know I know how, if I need to.
You're way a head of me there . The p2v+ was my first and to be honest with you I have never flown in atti

NICE-- post some flight results with the video if you have some time--

-- got mine in-- planning on installing this week, if the HDMI board ever gets here-- wanted to do both at once.

That'd be a good time, that way youre only doing the main ribbon cable one time and reinserting it into the new hdmi board before fastening the board to the underside of the controller will be easier.

I can find the install video of an I1 but not P3. Anyone have a link for the P3 install and plugs you need if you remove the antenna's?
I just emailed DBS Mods, hopefully I'll find out what they are using, if so, I'll post it.

Reactions: bobmyers
That'd be a good time, that way youre only doing the main ribbon cable one time and reinserting it into the new hdmi board before fastening the board to the underside of the controller will be easier.
my exact thoughts-- thanks:)

I can find the install video of an I1 but not P3. Anyone have a link for the P3 install and plugs you need if you remove the antenna's?
Same video. Identical controller except you don't have to mess with 5.8 antenna as the p3 doesn't have one. That part will be missing in p3.

Same video. Identical controller except you don't have to mess with 5.8 antenna as the p3 doesn't have one. That part will be missing in p3.
That's a great point! Thanks for the info!

Emailed at 9:00pm EST, already got a reply! This is the way to keep a customer!
His reply:
Antenna caps (bolt thread protectors) are available from The Home Depot ... http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-4-in-White-Rubber-Thread-Protectors-2-Piece-812798/204275996

Edit: Just noticed you're in Alaska, if you want I can get a couple of extra and mail them to you.

Last edited:
It's very clean and compact and fits in any case !!
Hi. Where did you get this big DJI logo? I would have to have the same on my remote too!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439872570.351106.jpg

Love this antenna - over 5 mile range

5 mile flight.PNG

The install is the same as with FPVLR drill holes of your choice are different for DBSmods

Where did you find this large DJI logo?
I found that on ebay . Just do a search and you'll get a bunch of different choices. I loved the way the blue DJI looks on the dbs panel antenna but there's a bunch of colors to choose from.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj