DBS mod version 1 vs 1.4

Reaction score
Looking into getting the DBS mod and see two different version numbers being sold for the standard. Does anyone know what the real difference is between the two. DBS01.1 and DBS01.4 Besides the fact that one is white on the backside.

Here's a pic of the back side of the 1.4
DBS 01.4.jpg

And the 01.1
DBS 01.jpg

Last edited:
looks the same to me

Not concerned about the looks, even though the 1.4 being white looks nicer. But wanted to know if anyone knows if the circuitry was updated/changed, or is it purely cosmetic.

I had emailed both DBSmods and Maxxuav this same question and just got a reply from Maxx.
"Hey William, that is the only change. They started powder coating the backs of the antennas and the mounts."
So I guess they have my business for being so prompt in their replying back to me, and they are shipping the newer one too.

Glad it's only a cosmetic change! I do at times wish my mount was not that harsh looking silver.

Looking into getting the DBS mod and see two different version numbers being sold for the standard. Does anyone know what the real difference is between the two. DBS01.1 and DBS01.4 Besides the fact that one is white on the backside.

Here's a pic of the back side of the 1.4View attachment 63189

And the 01.1View attachment 63188
Quick question, with that setup, where are you mounting your phone??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl