DBS and MAXUAV NO RESPONSE. DRONENERDS?

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering does anyone have a number for these companies. I am interested in buying there products but after 3 tries each nobody has ever returned my email. I'm looking to buy an antenna upgrade for Phantom 4 Pro but I cant seem to speak to anyone and that scares me in case I was to have a problem would I ever be able to get a hold of someone. Has anyone else have this problem. NOBODY WANTS MY MONEY. LOL.

I have drone nerds here in florida where I can actually drive 2 hours and they have a number and a address. Has anyone bought there products? please let me know.

Hey I was wondering does anyone have a number for these companies. I am interested in buying there products but after 3 tries each nobody has ever returned my email. I'm looking to buy an antenna upgrade for Phantom 4 Pro but I cant seem to speak to anyone and that scares me in case I was to have a problem would I ever be able to get a hold of someone. Has anyone else have this problem. NOBODY WANTS MY MONEY. LOL.

I have drone nerds here in florida where I can actually drive 2 hours and they have a number and a address. Has anyone bought there products? please let me know.

You have emailed dronenerds and they haven't gotten back to you? Very weird. I sent my drone to them and they have emailed me 4 or 5 times.

You have emailed dronenerds and they haven't gotten back to you? Very weird. I sent my drone to them and they have emailed me 4 or 5 times.
No Ive emailed MAXUAV and DBS I was asking has anyone bought drone nerds products and if so how was it?

I pre-ordered a couple weeks ago from UAV Max and asked them a ETA question early last week and heard back from them the end of last week , his wife had a baby last week and he had a lot on his plate but apologized for the delay and gave me the info I requested

I pre-ordered a couple weeks ago from UAV Max and asked them a ETA question early last week and heard back from them the end of last week , his wife had a baby last week and he had a lot on his plate but apologized for the delay and gave me the info I requested
so basically everything is done by email? there is no talking to them on the phone?

so basically everything is done by email? there is no talking to them on the phone?
Dunno I didn't ask that , my question was in regards to when he expected to have stock and he answered it, this is my first time dealing with the company and after some research they been around awhile and make a good product so I went with that.
I'm only answering your question with a possible reason why there may be a delay in him responding to you.

Hi mine come from Maxx UAV LLC 1351 GrandCanyon Cir Franklin IN 46131,

Have you done any distance flying yet ??
Sorry for wait ,was working,nope have had nice nights but freezin cold,winter here and it crap,no flying at all,at mo it 8% rain and hail,,not so much got mine to do super long flights but more to have issue free problems on the signal and transmission,i always pat mine now when it comes back,,heres a pic of the weather
1499821072920-258486223.jpg
:(

May I ask what your questions you have that are not answered on their page or with a little research or are you just wanting to deal with a company where that's possible if needed ? I understand if its the latter..
As I explained earlier. I just wanted to talk so
Someone as far as my best options are as well as and most importantly being able to
Contact someone if I had a question. I mean not for nothing but I emailed them 4-5 times and I have not received a response. What if I purchased something from them for example and it wasn't what I ordered or it came damaged. Is this what is to be expected no response ever? I'm trying to spend money and they don't answer me imagine if they already had my money. Sorry if you think I'm wrong but I would like to be able to contact someone for whatever reason may be when your in sales.

Someone as far as my best options are as well as and most importantly being able to
Contact someone if I had a question. I mean not for nothing but I emailed them 4-5 times and I have not received a response. What if I purchased something from them for example and it wasn't what I ordered or it came damaged. Is this what is to be expected no response ever? I'm trying to spend money and they don't answer me imagine if they already had my money. Sorry if you think I'm wrong but I would like to be able to contact someone for whatever reason may be when your in sales.
Nope I don't think your wrong at all I was only asking, when I contacted them via mail it was thru their "Contact, Support " page not thru a regular email address ,you could have ended up in the Spam folder , dunno.
I contacted them thru this link,
Contact us

My controller arrived on their doorstep today I hope he's around...:)

Last edited:
Idea,,go through ebay,Maxxrange and contact seller.pretty strange considering they got a maxxrange add on this site,

Idea,,go through ebay,Maxxrange and contact seller.pretty strange considering they got a maxxrange add on this site,
update 3 weeks and still no response. I will not send money to a place that I cant contact someone. Sorry

Nope I don't think your wrong at all I was only asking, when I contacted them via mail it was thru their "Contact, Support " page not thru a regular email address ,you could have ended up in the Spam folder , dunno.
I contacted them thru this link,
Contact us

My controller arrived on their doorstep today I hope he's around...:)
I tried that also. Well after 6 failed attempts and 3 weeks of waiting I cant send money if I cant get a hold of someone. So if that's before I buy something I can only imagine when would happen if I had a problem. Oh well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers