Dashware

Reaction score
Hi all

does anyone use dashware to put telemetry data onto vids?
I used it while ago and it worked great, but now, after the Win10 anniversary update, it no longer plays any vids.

Any ideas?

cheers
Paul

Reactions: sgeiger
Thanks Mark
I think the problem is Win10 newest update broke a lot of older software - I had 2 wireless adapters stop working and it looks like the codecs used by Dashware were also broken. I've submitted a ticket with gopro support but suspect they are going to kill dashware and replace it with a paid product.

Quick update: Gopro support tell me Win10 anniversary update has broken Dashware for a number of users. A new build is due shortly which will, hopefully, fix it.

Dashware is dead - at least on my end. Total waste of time with current Windows 10, 64bit.
The workaround by deleting the "MFPlat.dll" did it for a while, now the software is crashing constantly.
Searching the web I don't see indications that the software is being supported/updated by its maker.
Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Dashware is dead - at least on my end. Total waste of time with current Windows 10, 64bit.
The workaround by deleting the "MFPlat.dll" did it for a while, now the software is crashing constantly.
Searching the web I don't see indications that the software is being supported/updated by its maker.
Please correct me if I'm wrong!
I got a 32 bit version running under win10 as the 64 bit would run but not allow me to create videos. With either versions I deleted the MFPlat.dll file but only with the 32bit version did this work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31