Customer service

Reaction score
Customer service

How many people buy DJI drone then wish they never had because of customer service?

Customer service

How many people buy DJI drone then wish they never had because of customer service?
I've had nothing but positive things to say about their CS. Just as a polite FYI, this site is intended to help one another. Complaining in an open forum about DJI helps nobody.

Reactions: dirkclod
Not complaining about DJI every product has flaws I intended on helping people not bad mouthing DJI . Not everyone post there problem with DJI hear

Sharing your experience might add some context and allow for a more productive discussion.

Most grizzling seems to relate to circumstances where the customer is complaining about a problem that doesn’t exist (product of ignorance) or goes in with an all guns blazing accusatory and demanding demeanour insisting on being referred to a senior supervisor. There is also a seemingly high incidence of people blaming product quality/manufacturing issues where the problem is a direct result of mishandling/crash.

Within the last 7 days I had a service issue with my Phantom, albeit a really small issue. The plastic holder piece that you snap onto the landing rails and fits over the camera failed. On one side the U shaped part simply broke when trying to attach it.

I contacted DJI service explained the issue, provided the necessary info - including a pix - and within 1 day or 2 I had a tracking number for a replacement.

My experiences with DJI customer services have all been first class. I’ve returned several Phantoms for repair & each time they have been replaced or repaired very quickly.

I have had nothing but positive experiences with their customer service. Would not even consider another drone manufacturer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.