Cuba from above

I would assume he didn't ask permission and just flew in a remote area nobody would hear or question. I'm wondering, of all the places to visit, why Cuba was chosen. Was this a work assignment? Do relatives live there? Cuba is the last place I'd visit by choice, but that's me.

I would assume he didn't ask permission and just flew in a remote area nobody would hear or question. I'm wondering, of all the places to visit, why Cuba was chosen. Was this a work assignment? Do relatives live there? Cuba is the last place I'd visit by choice, but that's me.

Lots of European visitors to Cuba. US still has some kind of embargo going on, Europe does not.

Reactions: Tydrones
Thanks for the enjoyable vid. I traveled from Oz to Cuba about 6 years ago (before I had a drone) and thoroughly enjoyed the Cuban experience starting with the warm welcome at the airport. Friendly, helpful people who cherished our tourist dollar. No hassles from anyone, perhaps with the exception of cigar sellers. There are a lot scarier places on our planet than Cuba.

Lol well you're missing out Cuba is an amazing place to visit.. I went there for a holiday and it's my 4th time there. Yes you are right Drones are not permitted in Cuba however. I was lucky to bring mine knowing someone at the airport. Again you should visit Cuba is a amazing and interesting culture there how they still using the cars from 60s that up and running till date.

Reactions: skymonkey
Cuba is an incredibly fascinating country. The most interesting and exciting international journey I've done.

Here is a multimedia presentation I created from my photography experience there. View fullscreen with sound.
I didn't have any issue but yeah Drones are not permitted for sure also I went in their most busy time of year for them over Xmas

I was lucky to bring mine knowing someone at the airport.
If willing, how does knowing just one airport employee
allow one to sneak drone into a country where banned???
Could that employee be executed if you are later caught...?
Also, was you stay in Cuba extended due to Covid-19 &
did your additional lodging costs go up or down per night...?
(did lodging raise prices or discount?)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic