Cs 7" ultra no maps

Reaction score
Any of you guys having problems with maps on the CS? I had a general road map for return-to-home and did an update to the CS yesterday and lost it. Have nothing but a blank ( dark) screen where the map was now. I never had the satellite map or hybrid map at all. Now I can't even see if the RTH is set right

Any of you guys having problems with maps on the CS? I had a general road map for return-to-home and did an update to the CS yesterday and lost it. Have nothing but a blank ( dark) screen where the map was now. I never had the satellite map or hybrid map at all. Now I can't even see if the RTH is set right
Often when people have asked this question it has turned out that they didn't have WiFi turned on. Maybe check that easy and common fix.

Reactions: JoBe
I had a similar problem on my P4P+ (the one with the built in screen, similar to the CS) and it ended up needing a firmware/software update to the controller. The maps work fine now.

Let me know how you make out!

It wasn't wifi, this has been driving me nuts for 6 months ( no sat or hybrid maps), then I did the updates and lost the screen totally, just a black box. Searched internet, dji site, phantompilots and mavicpilots. Found a post on mavicpilots that said there is an update on go4 down at bottom under Me. Did it and now everything fine. Did to my cs5 and now maps have the overlay. All good now

Reactions: Oso
It wasn't wifi, this has been driving me nuts for 6 months ( no sat or hybrid maps), then I did the updates and lost the screen totally, just a black box. Searched internet, dji site, phantompilots and mavicpilots. Found a post on mavicpilots that said there is an update on go4 down at bottom under Me. Did it and now everything fine. Did to my cs5 and now maps have the overlay. All good now
I had an idea that's what it was, I'm glad it worked out for you like it did for me!

Connect the CS to your phones hotspot,viola.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl