CrystalSky Monitor question

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the Phantom Standard and the Spark. I am looking at getting the CrystalSky Monitor. I know that there is a monunting bracket for the Spark but is there one for the Standard as well? This will help me justify the cost (if you know what i mean). I would like to be able to fly and see where i am going easly in the summer with both of my drones.

Thanks in advance for your help/guidance,

~Miles

Hey Miles. Yes sir you need another bracket for the Standard. But trust me it’ll be worth it. I don’t want to fly without using the Crystalsky anymore.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
I’ve seen these my concern is that they don’t mention anything about the standard and I know that the controllers/transmitters are different from advanced and professional

Miles

It fits.
image.jpg

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Here is mine

Attachments

• FE2501EF-C37A-4B52-A12E-961CAD6B6717.jpeg
    FE2501EF-C37A-4B52-A12E-961CAD6B6717.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 501
These are Phantom 4s. I think you have a standard of another version Miles. So don’t get that bracket. Sorry.

No big deal Miles. Should be the worst thing that happens to us all year. Good luck with that.

Hello,
I have the Phantom Standard and the Spark. I am looking at getting the CrystalSky Monitor. I know that there is a monunting bracket for the Spark but is there one for the Standard as well? This will help me justify the cost (if you know what i mean). I would like to be able to fly and see where i am going easly in the summer with both of my drones.

~Miles
Yes there is... Goes on the P4 and p4 Pro, but don't know what a "Phantom Standard" is (?)

Attachments

• IMG-20180316-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20180316-WA0004.jpeg
    752.9 KB · Views: 436
Hello,

~Miles
Hi Miles,
I just recently installed the DJI Crystal Sky adapter onto my Phantom 3 Standard controller. It works almost perfectly. You do need to drill one hole into the controller. I didn't have to drill another because it lines up perfectly with the hole I previously drilled to mount the DJI Tablet Holder.

I say it fits almost perfect for two reasons. I mainly use the CS on my Mavic Air which has a different bracket. When I want to use the CS on my P3S, I have to remove the two screws on the bottom of the Mavic Air bracket and switch it to the other. Takes less than a minute, so no big deal.

My other issue is the P3S doesn't use the USB cable mounted on the adapter, so I zip tied it out of the way. Again, a minor issue.

Hit me up if you have any questions or need better pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_00761.jpg
    IMG_00761.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 343
.So if you cannot use the supplied usb, how do you connect to the controller?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT