CrystalSky Full reset

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to factory reset the Crystalsky?
I was playing around and I don't get Android. I found erase and restart but it didn't ask me for the country settings and so on.

Also it doesn't seem to be picking up my wifi network like it did before I did the erase and restart.

Am I missing something? Is there a keypress to 'hard' reset the device to out of the box state?

Does anyone know how to factory reset the Crystalsky?
I was playing around and I don't get Android. I found erase and restart but it didn't ask me for the country settings and so on.

Also it doesn't seem to be picking up my wifi network like it did before I did the erase and restart.

Am I missing something? Is there a keypress to 'hard' reset the device to out of the box state?
I looked in the User Manual :( and it don't tell you squat.
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20170424_1/Crystalsky_User_Guide_v1.0_multi.pdf
Give them a call it should be a simple answer.

I looked in the User Manual :( and it don't tell you squat.
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20170424_1/Crystalsky_User_Guide_v1.0_multi.pdf
Give them a call it should be a simple answer.

I bet they don't have an answer on the phone.
It seems to be a bit odd with my wifi. It eventually saw the network and has been fine. After sleep mode kicks in the wifi isn't connected when I wake it.
I've set it not to switch of wifi in sleep mode but still does.

Not a massive problem because I don't need anything online

I did a reset of my crystalsky and I also experienced problems with wifi. Just would not connect.
I ended up standing next to my router with the crystalsky to setup the connection.

The reset was an attempt to get my controller updated after I had updated my P3A firmware. There is a problem with DJI GO app on the crystalsky as there is no way to update your controller. I resorted to using a samsung S7 phone to get the controller updated (from 1.8.1 to 1.9.2).
failed update to firmware 1.11.0020 / P3A / Crystalsky

I did a reset of my crystalsky and I also experienced problems with wifi. Just would not connect.
I ended up standing next to my router with the crystalsky to setup the connection.

The reset was an attempt to get my controller updated after I had updated my P3A firmware. There is a problem with DJI GO app on the crystalsky as there is no way to update your controller. I resorted to using a samsung S7 phone to get the controller updated (from 1.8.1 to 1.9.2).
failed update to firmware 1.11.0020 / P3A / Crystalsky
I plan to return a CrystalSky I had setup and tried out. Will a factory data reset remove my DJI account info and such and does it remove the DJI Go4 app itself? I want to do the first but not the second if possible. Thanks for any info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl