Crystalsky 7.85 High brightness

Reaction score
Has anybody purchased this in the last two months ?
are you having any of the troubles from recent posts.
I would still love to find out the serial numbers of the troubled CS as opposed to new production.

the members here should post their crystalsky serial numbers .
so we can determine which ones are bad and which ones are new.
That way when you go to buy a crystalsky ask him for the serial number you'll know if you're getting an old one with problems or a new one that's been fixed.
I believe somebody should have the serial numbers list somewhere.

Last edited:
And there's probably some online sales people that are knowingly selling the ones that don't work right.

Reactions: Hounddog
And there's probably some online sales people that are knowingly selling the ones that don't work right.

They all fail over time some within minutes others a few weeks but the one thing in common is they all fail, FB group is a better place for valid info on the CS

I read they came out with a new line of them and the problem is fixed . just trying to get a hold of somebody who just bought one.
Some have said they have no problems with a p4p.

Might be firmware upgrades that fixed the problems? Take a look at the fw upgrade descriptions.

DJI also has been good about replacing the faulty ones. If you get the UB be sure to only use the amount of brightness you need. This will help reduce heat buildup and prolong battery use.

I read they came out with a new line of them and the problem is fixed . just trying to get a hold of somebody who just bought one.
Some have said they have no problems with a p4p.

Source for that, and please don’t say you heard it on the internet somewhere

Source for that, and please don’t say you heard it on the internet somewhere
I believe they said it was new production shipped to the dealers very recently, not new line.
I believe it was one of the vendors on the Forum maybe in the inspire forum.
They spoke about new production coming out don't remember where I read it. It may have been in an email I got I'll have to check.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72