CRPAA Survey - Getting Involved - Phantom Pilots Input

Reaction score
Hello Forum Members.

For those of you who are not familiar with CRPAA we are a non-profit organization dedicated to catering to the needs of Part 107 certified drone operators. We have been around for a couple years now and are interested in dialing in our efforts and focus further to make sure we can support the commercial operators out there.

We recently posted a blind survey that was completed by several hundred pilots and are wrapping up our research. Before closing the survey we want to make sure that we get input from the large groups of pilots represented by this forum. When the survey closes we will be making the information available to the respondents who would like to see it.

The survey should only take less then 5 minutes and is available here: RESEARCH: Drone Organizations Survey

Board Member & Ambassador Info

As an aside, in the past year we have added a handful of new board members and ambassadors that many people on this forum might recognize (sponsors or individual contributors) and are interested in talking to more people and companies who would like to be part of an organization like CRPAA. If you are interested in learning more about board seats or ambassador openings, just make a note to us on your survey.

Thank you - and we look forward to sharing this information and serving the needs of Part 107 pilots.

Reactions: AerdiA and BigAl07
I would like to thank everyone willing to participate in the survey. If you want to know more I made this very short 1.5 minute video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would like to thank everyone willing to participate in the survey. If you want to know more I made this very short 1.5 minute video.
Great idea to share that...thank you.

Here is a short video from CRPAA Founder Eric Pensenstadler (that's me!) explaining some questions we recently received about this survey:

This survey will only be up for one more week and your feedback as a Phantom pilot is crucial! Everyone helps! Thank you! Eric

Reactions: AerdiA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic