Crashed phantom 3! Geolocating?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm driving from Pittsburgh to New Hampshire and have to return tomorrow. I was flying my phantom 3 pro over white mountain forest when the screen stuttered a bit, height restriction kicked in and the drone stopped going up but drifted into a tree. I had video feed of it when it crashed and remained connected until I started hiking up trying to find it. The blue dot (my location) on the phantom map didn't get a good fix and ended up sending me in a wild goose chase... it got dark and really sketchy towards the end and I'm glad i found my way out of the forest!

My specific question is, how can I find the drones coordinates? I should have an accurate flight log since i was connected to the very end. I have one shot at recovering this tomorrow before i drive back ... i have abdroid (samsung galaxy s8+) and no computer access to download the file to.

Thank you all very much

Oh I figured it out! I have the file from phantom help .com, I just need to figure out how close it is to the hiking trail. I don't want to get lost in the woods again ...

Oh I figured it out! I have the file from phantom help .com, I just need to figure out how close it is to the hiking trail. I don't want to get lost in the woods again ...
If you can post a position or the link for the Phantomhelp report, I'd be able to superimpose that on a Google Earth image for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl