Crashed P4P - Parts for sale (Nanuk 945, controller, charger, Nvidia Shield K1)

Reaction score
I sunk my previous P4 in the ocean and bought a P4P. The same thing happened the other day and I've realized drones aren't for me. I set up the P4P to have the best setup (for me) and self-contained. I flew it so little, 2 of my 3 batteries are shot so those aren't for sale. Each battery had less than 10 charges to give you an idea of the little use.

Grey NANUK 945. Paid $176 on Amazon. Almost perfect shape - $120 shipped as is CONUS.

P4P v1 controller (GL300F) in near perfect shape. Will include Parabolic Signal Range Boosters - nothing fancy but they work - SOLD

P4P Charger and 3 Battery Hub - SOLD

NVIDIA Shield Tablet. Used for honestly probably only a few hours total. Left off and 50% charged in the case. Very fast, works very well and I do have the original box - SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_141740.jpg
    IMG_20190920_141740.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 426
  • IMG_20190920_141348.jpg
    IMG_20190920_141348.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Reactions: CPO Coastie
WOW, sorry about your luck. I suppose the takeaway from your tribulations is similar to boating, in that inexperience and B I G expanses of salt water can get you into mucho trouble quickly.

Yup, I offshore fish a good bit and experience/preparation are everything. No margin for error on water or over it... Its all good, just a hard lesson learned.

That’s a good deal on the 300F. Especially for somebody that wants a remote that will fly the entire P4 V1line. Like it’s cousin the 300E, with screen. Sorry for your loss, good to let it be someone’s gain.

If you’re not too embarrassed, I am interested in your ocean crashes. Any ideas how it happened? Were you fishing? Were your sensors turned on, and it couldn’t read the waters surface? I fly over water so I would like to not repeat what happened to you. Thanks

If you’re not too embarrassed, I am interested in your ocean crashes. Any ideas how it happened? Were you fishing? Were your sensors turned on, and it couldn’t read the waters surface? I fly over water so I would like to not repeat what happened to you. Thanks

I'm not the embarrassed type. Both really we're avoidable if you aren't stupid. I tend to get too comfortable and take risks. The first, I was chasing a boat practicing and decided to come back in sport mode. I watched the height on the screen (which was wrong) and got too close to the water, you figure out the rest. The second one, as mentioned, I had battery issues. Out of 3, one was totally shot due to lack of use and the other 2 said broken cell. I discharged and recharged one a bit enough to let me take off. I flew and when I went to come home with 14% battery, it just fell into the water. Not sure if it was battery related or a bird hit it or what.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thank you. Understandable, Murphy’s Law or something like that. Hope you get to try again some day.

I sunk my previous P4 in the ocean and bought a P4P. The same thing happened the other day and I've realized drones aren't for me. I set up the P4P to have the best setup (for me) and self-contained. I flew it so little, 2 of my 3 batteries are shot so those aren't for sale. Each battery had less than 10 charges to give you an idea of the little use.

Grey NANUK 945. Paid $176 on Amazon. Almost perfect shape - $150 shipped CONUS.

P4P v1 controller (GL300F) in near perfect shape. Will include Parabolic Signal Range Boosters - nothing fancy but they work. $175 shipped CONUS

P4P Charger and 3 Battery Hub - $100 shipped CONUS

NVIDIA Shield Tablet. Used for honestly probably only a few hours total. Left off and 50% charged in the case. Very fast, works very well and I do have the original box. $200 shipped CONUS.

I will buy the Controller - Just tell me how to send money

Grey NANUK 945. Paid $176 on Amazon. Almost perfect shape - $150 shipped CONUS.

P4P v1 controller (GL300F) in near perfect shape. Will include Parabolic Signal Range Boosters - nothing fancy but they work. $175 shipped CONUS

P4P Charger and 3 Battery Hub - $100 shipped CONUS

NVIDIA Shield Tablet. Used for honestly probably only a few hours total. Left off and 50% charged in the case. Very fast, works very well and I do have the original box. $200 shipped CONUS.

Sorry about the ocean trip. I will buy the controller. Jim

Reactions: Capt KO
I am New and afraid I am messing up my reply......
I would like to buy the Controller. Mine will not charge anymore - I have tried that reflow process without
success.. I have a Phantom 4, not a pro and I have heard conflicting info on whether a 300F will connect to
a straight 4 but I am willing to try.

I am New and afraid I am messing up my reply......
I would like to buy the Controller. Mine will not charge anymore - I have tried that reflow process without
success.. I have a Phantom 4, not a pro and I have heard conflicting info on whether a 300F will connect to
a straight 4 but I am willing to try.

Good to hear. I got the payment. Please email me your mailing address to the same email above and I'll send it out. Thanks!

Did you purchase the NVIDIA Shield new?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik