Crashed my Phantom, what's my best repair option?

I crashed my P-4 P into a canal . 15 minutes in fresh water & the battery is shot, that camera is blurry plus it will not move.One landing gear is cracked. Drone Nerds guess $500 ? All the info I saw once in water never the same? I now wish i purchased the protection plan, BUT to do it now isa nothing but being a crook. It really doesn't matter if DJI is a large or small company , stealing is stealing . I am eating my learn learned loss.

Your crash sounds a lot worse then mine. My crash was only cosmetic, so DJI still accepted me into DJI Care. No stealing there, since they know what happened and decided to still let me buy the DJI Care...

I think your moral compass might be experiencing some serious magnetic interference.

No, it's fine... I never said I thought my idea was moral, I know it's not. But when DJI sees the damage and says it's still ok, that clears any moral ambiguity since they are saying it's alright.

Why don't you go find another pond to troll. You just about fished this one clean out.

Bud

No, it's fine... I never said I thought my idea was moral, I know it's not. But when DJI sees the damage and says it's still ok, that clears any moral ambiguity since they are saying it's alright.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor